Friday, April 2, 2010

My Heart Speak's

Is there a better place,
To be right now,
Than to be home,

Is there a better place,
To be right now,
Than in bed,
Closing my eye's,
Falling into a deep sleep,
To forget about the day's,
Forget about the night's,
Forget about you,

HEARTBROKEN
Nothing better than to sleep,
To forget that your gone,
To forget your lies,
You never loved me,
Forget the way,
you looked at me,
When you left me,
I want to forget,
I want to leave this world,
Close my eye's,
Fall to sleep to stop the heart from beating,


I block my ear's,
From hearing the sounds,
like your voice,
Like when you sing to me,
Those lovely songs,
They sounded to tender,
now they kill me,
They hurt me,

I dont want to hear anything,
Dont want to hear the rain,
Droping outside the window,
Dont want to hear the wave's
Hitting againts the sand,
dont want to see my face.
Dont want to see u,
Dont want anything,
That has to do with you,
I want to close,
I want to block away,
The world to stop the pain,
In my heart,
I want my heart to stop beating,
To stop bleeding,
From your words,
your lies...






No comments:

Post a Comment