Saturday, April 3, 2010

This is how i feel now!

The day i knew u,the day i spoke to u,will always remain in my memories.. june was the day i fell in love with u and gave u my heart and soul.i love u with all my heart,ur the 1st guy i ever loved so madly and was willing to die for u.i gave u everything that no other girls could give or ever gaved u.u gave me so much hope,trust and dream's.i saw my future with u,i saw heaven with u.The way u made me feel,the way u held me in ur arms,ur word's will always stay as a stain in my heart..i loved u so much and will always do but all u did was just break my lil heart which loved u like no other can do..And now ur gone leaving me with all this tear's and pain.ur the coz of it but all u do now is dont bother,u dun even knw if im alive o if i still exsist.Is this how u pay back for all the love i gave u..u broke my heart and u took away my soul,but yet i do love u still with all my broken pieces.No matter where u are,or whom ur with god bless u..

No comments:

Post a Comment